Sunday, October 10, 2010

Zybt20-100 Dongle Taringa

sommernachtstraum

Hermia: Lysander, where all targets?
Lysander: Fort, Mohr girl!
Demetrius: No, oh no! He does, as he would break loose, he gets down, you want as if he Come follow, but not. Oh I feel tame man!
Lysander: Fort, cat, burdock! Miss creature, let go! Otherwise I hurl up as
a snake away.
Hermia: How were you so wild? How so transformed my sweet heart?
Lysander: your heart? Away, away! away! Gypsy! gone, wiederwärt 'ger drink!
Hermia: your not joking?
Helena: Yes indeed, and you too!
Lysander: Demetrius, I'll keep my word.
Demetrius: I love writing hätt'es from your hand;
holds you 'ne weak hand, I do not trust you.
Lysander: How should I got over it, hit, kill?
I hate it already, I will do no harm to her.
Hermia. How? I'm sorry you can more To do than hate me?
Why hate me? What happened, sweetheart?
Am I not Hermia? Are you not Lysander?
I'm so pretty, as I just was.
you loved me over night, but did you leave me
overnight. and I must say so,
(Prevents it the gods!) Your
verließet Seriously I?
Lysander: Seriously, as I live!
And I never sought to see you again. Drum
just give hope, question, doubt on;
Be sure nothing is real, This is no joke:
I hate you and love Helena.
Hermia: Woe is me! - You Gauklerin! You blossom worm!
love you thief! What? You came at night,
stole my dearest heart?
Helena: Well, my faith!
Are not you afraid for girls custom
Not a trace of shame? And you so force
hard to talk my soft lips?
You puppet, pooh! You puppet, you!
Hermia: How? Doll? Ha, now is their game clear to me.
She let him compare our growth-
I notice - to the heights defied.
with her figure, with her long figure, his
Did she see me yet! Mastered. And now you're standing
so great with him in favor
Because I so small because I am so dwarfish?
How small am I, you beanpole colorful?
small as I am? Not so small that not
you as my nails on the eyes.


third Elevator, 2 Scene page 40 & 41, midsummer night's dream, william shakespeare


more Preview of the shooting.

david sigfridsson

david sigfridsson

david sigfridsson

david sigfridsson

david sigfridsson


by David Sigfridsson / flickr

/ /
conception

Technical implementation
Styling

of Anna Alpha
http://alphagedanke.blogspot.com/




Jil

0 comments:

Post a Comment