Thursday, November 2, 2006

Gohan Filha Da Bulma Doujin

mysterious fortune cookies and passed

Sodele,
cabaret prize is picked up, satisfaction will come. Meanwhile, there are prices for writing, stage and film, which I do constantly tell people that I should do it differently. Something seems to agree but in any case ...
So I turn next year, a 90-minute. Full stop.
from which I recently had the most bizarre fortune cookie of my life. The note told me in oracular fashion: MAN IS A DRINK AFTER YOU CALL.
times I must address the bartenders in my circle. It would be delicious, but it violently.
Finally, I've read the second part of Master Li. THE STONE OF HEAVEN. Is different than the first, but still great. Cheerfully bizarre mystical Chinese. Rocks.
The recipient receives the first and the second part now, but I'll take him the first down again, give him someone else, which I again ask me another book that I once gave him. Literature has something as organic if it comes around in the world ...
share last I be with my esteemed readers recently-won knowledge, one of the eight hidden master of ass-Fu.
BANZAI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment